How to transfer usdt from huobi to another huobi account
How to transfer assets between OTC and Huobi Exchange?
Transferring of assets between OTC and Huobi Exchange is free of charge, simply log on to our platform and you can perform multiple transfers without any charges.
Step 1) Log on to OTC with your Huobi login credentials via https://otc.huobi.pro/en-us/
Step 2) Click ‘Balances’
Step 3) Choose the coin you wish to transfer and click on ‘Transfer’
Step 4) In the pop-up page of “Transfer”, choose from “Exchange Account” to “OTC Account” and enter the amount to be transferred. Then click “Transfer Now”.
Step 5) Check and ensure that the correct amount has been transferred and you are good to go!
Mobile App Version
Step 1) Log on to your account with the Huobi Mobile App
Step 2) Click ‘Balances’
Step 3) Click on ‘Fiat’, and click on the coin you wish to transfer
Step 4) Click on ‘Transfer’
Step 5) Under Account, choose which accounts you wish to transfer to and from (Fiat to Exchange / Exchange to Fiat).
Next, indicate the Transfer amount. After ensuring all information is correct, click on ‘Transfer’
- Binance and Huobi are some of the most popular and well-known exchanges in the cryptocurrency space
- In this article, we`ll explain the process of sending Tether (USDT) from Binance to Huobi
- Follow our step-by-step guide which explains the entire process in full detail
How to transfer Tether (USDT) from Binance to Huobi?
In this article, we’ll be showing how you can transfer Tether (USDT) from Binance to Huobi to trade cryptocurrencies that are listed on Huobi. Transferring USDT from Binance to Huobi is pretty simple, and a similar process can be applied for virtually any cryptocurrency that’s supported on both websites. In essence, you’ll have to withdraw assets from your Spot Wallet on Binance and deposit them to your Huobi account.
An introduction to Binance
If you consider daily volume, Binance is the biggest exchange in the industry. It offers a wide list of altcoins and a long list of trading features. Binance users can access different services including staking, lending, borrowing, margin trading, and more. The platform was established in 2017, the same year as the exchange’s native BNB went live. The exchange offers services to an international clientele and has headquarters in many countries of the world.
Create Binance Account
An introduction to Huobi
Huobi is a popular crypto exchange that launched in China in 2013. Today, Huobi has headquarters in various countries including Hong Kong, Japan and, the United States. Huobi boasts a massive number of supported coins, making it an excellent choice for short-term traders and long-term holders. Moreover, Huobi boasts high liquidity across virtually all of its trading pairs and allows users to invest in derivatives products in addition to spot markets.
Create Huobi Account
A step-by-step guide
Transferring USDT from Binance to Huobi is not complex nor time consuming. The process is easy, and just requires just a bit of attention and precision. Follow our step-by-step guide if you are not familiar with transferring crypto between Binance and Huobi.
1. Get your USDT deposit address on Huobi
Go to the Huobi website and sign in to your account. Then, choose the Balances tab and select USDT. When you select USDT, there’s an icon for deposit. Click on the Deposit tab to continue.
Now, you will see the deposit address for USDT. Copy the address or scan the QR code.
USDT supports different chains like Ethereum (ERC20), TRON (TRC20) and Bitcoin-based Omni network (OMNI). Select the appropriate one according to your current needs. It is worth noting that many people use TRC20 for their transfers due to its high speed and low fee. The selected blockchain must be supported by both the Huobi and Binance exchange. Copy your USDT deposit address on your preferred chain- In our examples. we’ve picked the TRC20 USDT variety.
2. Withdraw USDT from Binance to the copied address
First, you need to have USDT in your Binance account. If you do, navigate to Fiat and Spot Wallet and click Withdraw tab.
Insert the address copied from Huobi and select the appropriate chain. You need to specify the amount that you want to transfer as well. If you choose TRC20 to transfer the fund, 1 dollar will be deducted as a transaction fee.
There are different security steps for withdrawal on Binance. You have to complete these steps, and after that, your withdrawal will be processed by Binance.
You can see the current status of your USDT withdrawal in your Binance transaction history. Once the withdrawal request is processed the status changes from “Awaiting Approval” to “Confirmed”.
3. Check your USDT deposit on Huobi
Go back to Huobi and check your deposit. You get your deposit after a few confirmations. It usually takes a couple of minutes. Once the process is finished, the USDT deposit will be shown on your deposit history.
Here’s some additional information to consider if you’re trying to transfer USDT or any other cryptocurrency from Binance to Huobi.
Binance account verification
The USDT transfer process between Binance and Huobi is relatively easy and straightforward. But you have to be sure that your accounts are secure and verified. Also, double check that you’ve copied the correct deposit address and chosen the appropriate chain. Any carelessness will lead to the loss of funds. For more information about how to verify Binance account and complete the KYC process, click the link below.
How to Pass Identity Verification on Binance?
Why would you want to transfer cryptocurrency from Binance to Huobi?
People transfer assets between exchanges for various purposes. For instance, some altcoins are only available on certain exchanges, and if you want to trade them, you need to transfer funds to that particular exchange. Furthermore, various crypto exchanges offer different services and features. Sometimes, you want to utilize a service that is not provided in your current exchange, which is where the intra-exchange crypto transfers can come in handy. It is worth noting that while you are transferring a coin from one exchange to another, you could lose some value due to inherent volatility of crypto assets. In this sense, stablecoins offer a great choice for transferring funds between platforms, since their value is stable.
If you are transferring USDT from Binance to Huobi for the first time, try small amounts at first to make sure everything is working correctly. If you choose the wrong chain or copy the deposit address inappropriately, your money will be gone forever. As we’ve already mentioned before, transferring USDT between exchanges is not rocket science and requires only a bit of care and precision. Hopefully, this guide helped you move your USDT between exchanges!
How do I deposit coins?
Step 1) Go to https://www.huobi.com/en-us/and login to your account.
Step 2) Click on “Balances” and choose the currency you wish to deposit. Using USDT as an example, click on the corresponding “Deposit” icon.
Step 3) You will be able to check your USDT deposit address and send USDT to this address. You may choose to copy the deposit address or scan the QR Code.
IMPORTANT: In the case of coins such as USDT, where there are multiple chains supported (OMNI, ERC20), please select the appropriate chain before copying or scanning the deposit address.
Only your USDT from the Ethereum network is compatible with your USDT-ERC20 address. Whilst, USDT coins from the Omni layer is only compatible with your USDT-Omni address. Sending your USDT coins to the incompatible address may result in the loss of your withdrawal.
As such, please check your source wallet/exchange to confirm which network your deposit will transmit over from and copy/scan the appropriate Huobi deposit address (as shown above) into your source exchange/wallet.
In doubt, please reach out to Customer Support via livechat before effecting the transfer.
1. Logging into Huobi APP, users can find Futures (entrance) at the bottom of the home page. Users can click the avatar in the upper left corner of “Home” to view account UID, account center, settings and other information and enter the contact customer service channel (Huobi APP download address>>)
2. Click “Futures” in the bottom navigation bar to enter the futures transaction, click [USDT Futures] at the top of the page.If you have not opened a swap transaction，please click the “Open USDT Swaps Account” button to open the trading permission.
Click ” Open USDT Swaps Account ” on the prompt page. On the futures activation page, identity authentication must be performed before the identity authentication is completed. After the identity authentication is completed, the user service agreement page is entered. After agreeing to the agreement, click “Next Step” to successfully open the swap transaction.
3. After opening USDT-Margin Swap, select the type of swap that needs to be traded and perform margin transfer.
① Click the small transfer icon on the right side of “Total Equity USDT” on the trading interface to enter the transfer page;
②Click “···” in the upper right corner of the interface, and click “margin transfer” in the list window to enter the swipe page.
USDT-Margin Swap supports transfers from currency accounts, and supports each type of type. USDT-Margin Swap supports various currency swap to use USDT to supplement collateral assets. Users only need to transfer USDT to conduct transactions. Transfer between accounts.
- Transfer from exchange account to USDT-margined swaps isolated margin account
If you want to trade BTC/USDT swaps in isolated margin mode, you have to transfer USDT from [exchange account] to [USDT Swaps Account-BTC/USDT] first.
- Transfer from exchange account to USDT-margined swaps cross margin account
If you want to trade BTC/USDT swaps in cross margin mode, you have to transfer USDT from [exchange account] to [USDT Swaps Account- USDT Cross] first.
- The mutual transfer of various accounts of USDT-margined swaps:
If you have traded BTC/USDT swaps in isolated margin mode before and want to transfer the remaining assets in isolated margin account to your ETH/USDT isolated margin account. You can click to transfer the remaining assets from [USDT-margined swaps account- BTC/USDT] to [USDT-margined swaps account- ETH/USDT] as the picture below. If you need to transfer the remaining assets of BTC/USDT isolated margin account to cross margin account, you could click to transfer the assets from [USDT swaps account-BTC/USDT] to [USDT Swaps Account- USDT Cross]
- Isolated margin mode: the account equity for each swaps is calculated separately, and the occupied margin, PnL and margin ratio of each swaps will not affect each other.
- Cross margin mode: all swaps under the cross margin mode share the USDT in the cross margin account as the margin, which indicates that all positions under the cross margin mode share the same account equity, and their PnL, occupied margin and margin ratio are calculated jointly.
4. Under the cross margin mode, all USDT-margined swaps that support cross margin mode share the USDT in the cross margin account. Cross and isolated margin mode can be used at the same time, and switch to another mode will not affect the current positions.
5. After the transfer is completed, you can see the total equity USDT in the upper left corner. Then click the list button in the upper left corner to select various types of swaps, and select different types of swaps to trade according to your needs, such as “BTC Swap”.
6. USDT-Marin Swap currently support a maximum of 125 times leverage. If users use more than 20 times high leverage, they must first agree to the “High Risk Warning”. Users can choose the leverage multiple according to the situation.
After choosing leverage, users can select limit price order or BBO price order to open positions. If bullish on market, users can open long. If bearish, users can open short.
- Limit order: enter the price and quantity to place an order; or select the “counter price”, “optimal 5 files” and other methods, just enter the quantity to place the order. The limit order specifies the highest price the user is willing to buy or the lowest price he is willing to sell. After the user sets the price limit, the market will give priority to the price that reaches the user’s favorable direction. Limit orders can be used for opening and closing positions.
- Limit order can choose three effective mechanisms, “Post only”, “Fill Or Kill”, “Immediate Or Cancel”; limit order is “always effective” when the mandatory mechanism is not selected.
- Trigger order: enter trigger price, order price and amount to place orders.
7. Users can find filled orders in Open Positions, and unfilled orders in Open Orders which can be withdrawn before filled. If you want to view the current order, you can pull down the page or click “All”. In the pop-up interface, click “History” to view the history of the last three months.
8. When come to close positions, you can also select limit price or BBO price to close long/short positions.
- Switch to the Close interface, select “Limit Order”, “Trigger Order” or “Advanced Limit Order” to close the position, and click “Close Long” after confirmation (if you hold the Short Position, please click “Close Short”).
- Switch to the Positions interface and select “Flash Close” or “Stop P/L”.
9. Click [···] in the upper right corner of the interface to perform “Settings” and view more “Market”.
10. Click “Balances” in the lower right corner, select “Futures ” and futures type, and you can view the Transactions of the corresponding type.