How to transfer btc from one wallet to another on binance
At a Glance: Inside your encrypted wallet, navigate to the “fiat and spot” page in Binance. Navigate to the currency you want to deposit and click “deposit” then enter the address of the new wallet you want to transfer to.
Different crypto exchanges each have their pros and cons. If you are a crypto trader, you likely have assets across multiple exchanges.
Depending on your trading strategy, you may want to use a well-established exchange like Coinbase. Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide.
However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
Luckily, transferring a cryptocurrency from one exchange to another is not complicated. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency that you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to. The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete. However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
If you want to find out how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, read further.
Transferring from Coinbase to Binance: Overview
Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide. However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
If you have a Coinbase and a Binance account, you might want to transfer cryptocurrencies between each other.
But how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance?
Transfering in 4 Steps
To transfer crypto from Coinbase to Binance, follow the following steps:
- Copy your cryptocurrency’s public wallet address on Binance.
- Send the crypto by clicking on “Send/Receive” on Coinbase and paste the Binance wallet address in the “To” field.
- For example, if you want to send Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance, you need to copy your Ethereum wallet address on Binance. Then, paste your Ethereum wallet address on the “Send/Recieve” pop-up on Coinbase on the “To” field.
- Click on “Continue” followed by “Send now”.
Coinbase will give you a display of the estimated time of the transaction. At times, the transaction may be delayed because of network congestion.
A Note About Storing Your Crypto
Something that all of the experts know is that you need to be very careful about where you store your crypto funds. Crypto exchanges and their built-in wallets are frequently attacked by hackers. If you do choose to store cryptocurrency online, do it temporarily. Invest in a hardware or software wallet for greater security.
How to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Binance
First, you need to have both a Coinbase and Binance account. If you want to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, you need to have crypto assets in your Coinbase account.
When transferring from Coinbase to Binance, start at the “Receive” end of your Binance account. You need to copy the Binance wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, head to the “Send” part of your Coinbase account. Paste the wallet address in the correct place.
Find Your Encrypted Wallet Address
First, go to your Binance account to find your encrypted wallet address.
- Navigate to the “Fiat and Spot” page on Binance.
- Navigate to the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit.
- For example, if you want to deposit Ethereum, search for Ethereum and click on “Deposit”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- On the right of the page, you’ll see your cryptocurrency’s wallet address on the “Address” field.
- Highlight the address and copy it.
Send to Binance
Once you have your Binance wallet deposit address, head over to Coinbase.
- Since you’re looking to send crypto to Binance, click on “Send/Receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Send/Receive”, a “Send/Receive” pop-up will open.
- On the pop-up, make sure you’re on the “Send” tab.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to send to Binance.
- Paste the cryptocurrency’s address that you’ve copied from the third step on the “To” field.
- Click on the “Pay with” field and select the cryptocurrency that you want to send.
- Once you’re done, click on “Continue” to continue with the transaction.
After you’ve clicked on “Continue”, you’ll land on the transaction overview.
- Here you can see the amount of your chosen cryptocurrency that you are sending to Binance.
- You will also be able to view the Coin base fee, Network fee, Total, and the estimated time of the transaction.
- If everything is correct, click on “Send now” to send the cryptocurrency to Binance.
- The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
How to Transfer Crypto from Binance to Coinbase
If you want to transfer crypto from Binance to Coinbase, the process is very similar. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to.
- You need to start at your Coinbase account, and find the cryptocurrency you want to transfer, and click on “Receive”.
- Copy the wallet address generated by Coinbase.
- Head over to Binance and navigate to “Funds” > “Withdraw Bitcoins”.
- Follow the prompt and copy the Coinbase wallet address in the “To” field.
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]
I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On the Stilt Blog, I write about the complex topics — like finance, immigration, and technology — to help immigrants make the most of their lives in the U.S. Our content and brand have been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, and more.
See author’s posts
We now support using Binance Pay to transfer cryptocurrencies between Binance users on the Binance App. You can transfer crypto to other Binance users efficiently without transaction fees via a phone number, email address, or Pay ID from the withdrawal page.
How to transfer crypto to another Binance user via Binance Pay?
When you want to transfer crypto to another Binance user, you ca
n make an internal transfer using their Binance address . If the other party has already completed Identity Verification, you can send crypto to their account via their phone number, email address, or Pay ID.
You can follow the step-by-step tutorial below:
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Wallets] – [Withdraw]. Select the crypto you want to transfer and tap [Send via Email/Phone/Pay ID].
Please note that you need to enable the Binance Pay service before you can make a transfer via a phone number/email/Pay ID. If you haven’t enabled the service, you will be redirected to Binance Pay to enable it.
2. Select how you want to transfer (via phone number/email/Pay ID) and enter the information accordingly. Then, enter the amount to transfer.
Currently, we support internal transfer via a phone number, email address, or Pay ID;
Available balance shows the total assets you can utilize from your Spot and Funding Wallets. You can choose to use either one of the wallets for the transfer. If the wallet balance is insufficient, you can choose to use the assets in both wallets.
[Note] is optional. Any message you enter here will be sent to the other party.
3. Click [Send]. You need to confirm the transfer. Please check carefully before clicking [Next].
Your transfer will be completed immediately and it cannot be recovered if you entered the incorrect details.
Then, verify the transfer with 2FA devices.
4. Your transfer is complete. You can click [View History] to see the transfer record.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the differences between using a phone number/email/Pay ID and a wallet address for internal transfer?
The new internal transfer function via a phone number/email/Pay ID is
free of charge and funds will arrive immediately
. However, it requires both parties to enable the Binance Pay service and you must enter the correct details.
Using a wallet address for internal transfer requires block confirmation and the transaction usually takes longer to process. You’ll need to pay transaction fees too depending on the network you’re using.
If the recipient wallet address belongs to a Binance account, the network fee will not be deducted. For more details,
please refer to
please refer to How to Make Internal Transfer on Binance
2. What is Pay ID?
Pay ID is the unique identification number for your Binance Pay. Pay ID is different from your Binance user ID (UID). For more information on Binance Pay, please refer to
What is Binance Pay
3. Who can use the phone/email/Pay ID to send crypto?
Binance users who have enabled the Binance Pay service can send crypto to other Binance users via phone number/email/Pay ID. For more information on Binance Pay, please refer to
What is Binance Pay
4. Who can use the phone/email/Pay ID to receive crypto?
To receive crypto via a phone number or email, you must be a verified Binance user. To receive crypto via Pay ID, you must be a verified Binance user and have enabled the Binance Pay service.
5. If I made a transfer via a phone number or email, but the recipient hasn’t enabled Binance Pay, can they still receive my crypto?
Yes. Transfers via phone numbers or email addresses do not require the recipient to enable the Binance Pay service. However, please ensure that the phone number/email you entered is correct and that the recipient has already completed Identity Verification.
6. Where can the recipient find the crypto I sent?
The crypto will be credited to the recipient’s Funding Wallet.
7. Can I recover the funds if I entered the wrong phone number/email/Pay ID?
No. Transfers via phone number/email/Pay ID are
immediately credited and free of charge. They cannot be recovered if you enter the wrong details.
Therefore, please check that the phone number/email/Pay ID is correct before confirming the transfer.
8. Which Binance App version supports Binance Pay?
Your Binance App needs to be 2.41.0 or above to use the Binance Pay transfers via phone number/email/Pay ID function. To check your App’s version, go to [Profile] – [Settings] – [About Us].