How to send bitcoin to another wallet address on binance
For many crypto traders, nothing beats holding your crypto in a web3 wallet where you own your private keys. While Binance offers a secure custody solution to keep your crypto safe, you may want to experiment with directly holding your crypto assets. If you want to go this route, you should always store your funds in a secure, self-custodial wallet like Trust Wallet. However, don’t forget that once you control your private keys, it’s up to you to keep them safe or risk losing your funds.
Read on to learn exactly how you can transfer your crypto from Binance to your Trust Wallet in just a few steps.
How to Withdraw Funds From Binance
Before you can get started withdrawing your funds from Binance, you will first need to set up Trust Wallet (if you haven’t already).
You can download the Trust Wallet app on your Android or iOS smartphone and complete the simple setup process.
Next, go to Binance.com, log into your account, and proceed to complete your two-factor authentication (2FA) verification. Alternatively, you can also access your Binance account using the Binance mobile app on your phone.
Now, it’s simple to check your Binance account’s wallets to see the digital currencies you hold.
Since the Trust Wallet app allows users to securely store over three million digital assets across 64 blockchains, you should be able to transfer essentially any cryptocurrency you hold on Binance to Trust Wallet with the following steps:
1. Go to your Trust Wallet app and enable the cryptocurrencies you want to receive from the Binance exchange.
To do that, open the app and click on the icon at the top right corner.
Proceed to search for the token you want to receive.
Swipe the button next to it to make it visible (as shown below). For the purposes of this guide, we will use BNB.
2. Select the digital token that you want to receive and click on it.
3. Click on the [Receive] button and copy and paste the BNB wallet address. Make sure to carefully check the network you selected. BNB is available on the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP-2) and BNB Smart Chain (BEP-20), which have different types of addresses.
4. Head to your Binance account and click on [Security] from the [Account] drop-down menu.
5. Scroll down to the [Withdrawal Whitelist] section and choose [Address Management] then [Add Address] to add your BNB wallet address.
6. Proceed to fill in the details needed. The address label should be the name of your BNB wallet address.
7. Paste the BNB wallet address copied from Trust Wallet under the [Address] section. Binance.com will automatically match the wallet address you add to the corresponding network to help prevent you from losing your funds.
8. Next, choose the origin of the address. Here, you have two options: Exchange or Wallet. Choose [Wallet], and then [Trust Wallet].
9. Check the [Whitelisted] box and then click on [Save].
10. Binance will require you to complete a security verification process. Once the verification process is successful, Binance will add your wallet address as shown below.
You can add as many addresses as you want.
11. To withdraw your BNB to your Trust Wallet app, click the [Wallet] button on the dashboard and select [Overview] in the drop-down menu.
12. Next, click on [Withdraw] and proceed to click on the [Withdraw Crypto] option on the far right-hand corner of the screen.
13. Select the coin you want to withdraw — in this case, BNB.
14. In the address section, choose the [Select from Address Book] option, add the withdrawal amount, then click on [Withdraw].
15. Complete the 2FA verification process and click [Submit] to complete the transaction.
Remember, you need to have enough BNB in your wallet to cover your network fees.
You can now go to your Trust Wallet app and check your BNB balance. If you tap on BNB, you will also be able to see all recent transfers.
And that’s it! That’s how easy it is to transfer digital currency from Binance to Trust Wallet.
Why Should You Move Your Crypto from Exchanges like Binance to Trust Wallet?
Binance.com and the Binance app provide exchange users with custodial wallets. That means that Binance holds its users’ wallets’ private keys, essentially holding digital assets on behalf of their users.
Some users prefer the responsibility of holding their funds themselves. This gives them direct control over their crypto, but they then need to look after their private keys themselves.
When your crypto is stored with Binance, much of it is held in cold storage. This provides a highly secure storage solution where private keys are never made available online.
Exchanges are often targets for hackers, and you may feel safer handling your assets yourself in Trust Wallet.
Download Trust Wallet today and start transferring your crypto from Binance to Trust Wallet.
At a Glance: Inside your encrypted wallet, navigate to the “fiat and spot” page in Binance. Navigate to the currency you want to deposit and click “deposit” then enter the address of the new wallet you want to transfer to.
Different crypto exchanges each have their pros and cons. If you are a crypto trader, you likely have assets across multiple exchanges.
Depending on your trading strategy, you may want to use a well-established exchange like Coinbase. Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide.
However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
Luckily, transferring a cryptocurrency from one exchange to another is not complicated. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency that you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to. The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete. However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
If you want to find out how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, read further.
Transferring from Coinbase to Binance: Overview
Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide. However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
If you have a Coinbase and a Binance account, you might want to transfer cryptocurrencies between each other.
But how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance?
Transfering in 4 Steps
To transfer crypto from Coinbase to Binance, follow the following steps:
- Copy your cryptocurrency’s public wallet address on Binance.
- Send the crypto by clicking on “Send/Receive” on Coinbase and paste the Binance wallet address in the “To” field.
- For example, if you want to send Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance, you need to copy your Ethereum wallet address on Binance. Then, paste your Ethereum wallet address on the “Send/Recieve” pop-up on Coinbase on the “To” field.
- Click on “Continue” followed by “Send now”.
Coinbase will give you a display of the estimated time of the transaction. At times, the transaction may be delayed because of network congestion.
A Note About Storing Your Crypto
Something that all of the experts know is that you need to be very careful about where you store your crypto funds. Crypto exchanges and their built-in wallets are frequently attacked by hackers. If you do choose to store cryptocurrency online, do it temporarily. Invest in a hardware or software wallet for greater security.
How to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Binance
First, you need to have both a Coinbase and Binance account. If you want to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, you need to have crypto assets in your Coinbase account.
When transferring from Coinbase to Binance, start at the “Receive” end of your Binance account. You need to copy the Binance wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, head to the “Send” part of your Coinbase account. Paste the wallet address in the correct place.
Find Your Encrypted Wallet Address
First, go to your Binance account to find your encrypted wallet address.
- Navigate to the “Fiat and Spot” page on Binance.
- Navigate to the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit.
- For example, if you want to deposit Ethereum, search for Ethereum and click on “Deposit”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- On the right of the page, you’ll see your cryptocurrency’s wallet address on the “Address” field.
- Highlight the address and copy it.
Send to Binance
Once you have your Binance wallet deposit address, head over to Coinbase.
- Since you’re looking to send crypto to Binance, click on “Send/Receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Send/Receive”, a “Send/Receive” pop-up will open.
- On the pop-up, make sure you’re on the “Send” tab.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to send to Binance.
- Paste the cryptocurrency’s address that you’ve copied from the third step on the “To” field.
- Click on the “Pay with” field and select the cryptocurrency that you want to send.
- Once you’re done, click on “Continue” to continue with the transaction.
After you’ve clicked on “Continue”, you’ll land on the transaction overview.
- Here you can see the amount of your chosen cryptocurrency that you are sending to Binance.
- You will also be able to view the Coin base fee, Network fee, Total, and the estimated time of the transaction.
- If everything is correct, click on “Send now” to send the cryptocurrency to Binance.
- The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
How to Transfer Crypto from Binance to Coinbase
If you want to transfer crypto from Binance to Coinbase, the process is very similar. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to.
- You need to start at your Coinbase account, and find the cryptocurrency you want to transfer, and click on “Receive”.
- Copy the wallet address generated by Coinbase.
- Head over to Binance and navigate to “Funds” > “Withdraw Bitcoins”.
- Follow the prompt and copy the Coinbase wallet address in the “To” field.
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]
I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On the Stilt Blog, I write about the complex topics — like finance, immigration, and technology — to help immigrants make the most of their lives in the U.S. Our content and brand have been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, and more.
See author’s posts