How much does att give for iphone 8 plus trade in
Long Legal Text
AT&T Trade-In Program
UP TO $700 OFF SELECT SMARTPHONES OFFER
Get up to $700 off an eligible smartphone when you switch to AT&T and port-in your number, or up to $500 off without port-in or up to $300 for upgrade of an existing line.
Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
- Purchase eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition
- Port-in of new line from eligible third-party carrier to receive up to $700 off on eligible smartphone. For new line without port-in the max credit will be $500. For upgrade of existing line, the max credit will be $300 (eligible iPhone 11, Xs Max, LG, Google, and Samsung devices only).
- Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). On unlimited plans, AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price of the new smartphone up front.
- Pay a $30 activation or upgrade fee
Note: Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $66.00/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors. Down payment if required will be either 15% to 80% of device cost or a dollar amount currently ranging from $200 to $1400 (amount subject to change, may be higher and will not exceed the device cost). Must trade in eligible smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone. This is not an early upgrade program.
Eligible unlimited plans: AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra, AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play. Excludes prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans. Video may be limited to SD. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- Apple iPhone: Xs Max, 11 (only eligible for upgrade), Xs, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max (priced up to $1450).
NOTE: iPhone 8 64GB, XR, Xs Max, 11 are not eligible (XS Max and 11 eligible for upgrade only).
- Samsung Galaxy: S10, Note10, Note10+ 5G, S20 5G, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, Z Flip, Galaxy Fold (priced up to $1980)
NOTE: S10, Note10+ 5G, S20 5G, and Z Flip only eligible for upgrade.
- LG: LG V60 ThinQ 5G, G8X ThinQ (G8X ThinQ and V60 ThinQ 5G eligible for upgrade only, priced up to $950)
- Google: Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL (eligible for upgrade only, priced up to $1080)
- Apple iPhone: Xs Max, 11 (only eligible for upgrade), Xs, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max (priced up to $1450).
- Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- Must be in good working condition and must meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements and have a minimum trade-in value of $60 ($35 for upgrades).
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- Motorola: Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
After all that you’ll get:
- Up to $700 in bill credits on eligible purchased smartphone when you port-in a new line — sweet!
- Up to $500 in bill credits if you added a new line without port-in.
- Up to $300 in bill credits if you upgraded an existing line (eligible iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs Max, Samsung, LG, and Google devices only)
- Note: Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in of eligible smartphone is completed and will be applied in equal amounts (up to $23.34 each) over 30 monthly installments. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or $700 (example: If the device cost is $850, the max credit will be $700). Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- Trade-in smartphone must be in good working condition and must meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements and have a minimum trade-in value of $60.
- Must trade in elig. smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone.
- This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
- Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this offer.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for under this offer, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit offer. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1980.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions can vary, are subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.
- FirstNet: For customers with a Subscriber Paid User account, minimum wireless service for such customers is $28.50/mo.
After you’ve selected the iPhone deal you want, it’s time to place your order. AT&T lets you get your iPhone your way, whether you’re looking to visit your local store, order online, or even get free same-day delivery and optional expert set up through AT&T Right to You. 2
Make the most of your iPhone with AT&T
Not only does AT&T offer great savings on iPhones, but we also provide the high-quality wireless service you’ll need to help you make the most of your new phone. With AT&T, you can get unlimited data*, talk, and text in and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, as well as built-in network security from AT&T ActiveArmor3 and access to 5G service in eligible areas.4
AT&T to Offer All-New iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Ultra, and AirPods Pro (2nd Generation)
The iPhone 14 lineup, AirPods Pro (2nd Generation), Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Ultra are available to pre-order starting on Friday, September 9
New and Existing Customers Get Our Best Deals on EVERY iPhone, including the New iPhone 14 on Us1
AT&T* will offer the most advanced iPhone lineup ever with iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, all with a durable and sophisticated design, superfast 5G, impressive camera upgrades, and vital new safety capabilities; Apple Watch Series 8 and new Apple Watch SE, with groundbreaking technology and performance; Apple Watch Ultra with a new bold design and a wide range of features built for endurance, exploration, and adventure; and the second generation of AirPods Pro, the most advanced AirPods yet.
iPhone 14 lineup and iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus introduce new technologies and groundbreaking new safety capabilities, featuring two sizes — 6.1 inches and 6.7 inches.2 The powerful camera system brings impressive upgrades and huge improvements to low-light photos, thanks to the enhanced image pipeline, Photonic Engine. Offering stunning video quality, both models also include a new Action mode for incredibly stable video, and Cinematic mode, now available at 4K at 30fps and 4K at 24fps. New vital safety capabilities — Emergency SOS via satellite and Crash Detection — help connect iPhone users with emergency assistance when they need it most, and with the A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU, gorgeous Super Retina XDR display, amazing battery life, industry-leading durability features, and superfast 5G, this lineup is more advanced than ever before. iPhone 14 also activates with eSIM, an easier and more secure alternative to a physical SIM card that allows users to connect or quickly transfer their existing plans digitally. iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus come in five beautiful colors — midnight, blue, starlight, purple, and PRODUCT(RED).3
Powered by A16 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max introduce intuitive new ways to experience iPhone, a new class of pro camera system, and groundbreaking new safety capabilities. Featuring the first-ever 48MP Main camera on iPhone, new Ultra Wide camera, Telephoto camera, and new TrueDepth front camera with autofocus, the pro camera system is even more advanced, and with Photonic Engine, represents the biggest camera leap ever. iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max also introduce a new interactive way to experience notifications and alerts with Dynamic Island, and the Always-On display. Available in 6.1-inch and 6.7- inch sizes in four gorgeous finishes — deep purple, gold, silver and space black — iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max also include superfast 5G, Emergency SOS via satellite and Crash Detection, all while offering all-day battery life. Customers will be able to pre-order all iPhone models on Friday September 9, with iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max availability on Friday, September 16, and Friday, October 7 for iPhone 14 Plus.
“We’re excited to offer the most advanced iPhone lineup ever with iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro, so our customers have the latest breakthrough innovations and upgrades for the products they love,” said Jeni Bell, senior vice president of wireless product marketing, AT&T. “We’re proud to still be the first and only carrier to offer our customers the best deals for everyone on every iPhone – including the iPhone 14 Pro on us. We believe that everyone, whether you’re switching to AT&T or have been a loyal customer, equally deserves to share in the excitement.”
Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE
Apple Watch Series 8 and new Apple Watch SE bring groundbreaking technology and performance, and important safety innovations to the two best-selling smartwatches. Apple Watch Series 8 maintains the current beloved design with a large, Always-On Retina display, 18-hour battery life, and a new Low Power Mode that can extend battery life to reach up to 36 hours5, while building on best-in-class health and safety features like the ECG app and Fall Detection by introducing temperature-sensing capabilities, retrospective ovulation estimates6, and Crash Detection and international roaming7. With international roaming, available later this year, users can stay connected to a cellular network while traveling abroad by adding Apple Watch to their iPhone roaming plan. Apple Watch Series 8 is available in two sizes, 41mm and 45mm, across a range of case finishes and colors including starlight, midnight, silver and PRODUCT(RED).3
The new Apple Watch SE delivers the core Apple Watch experience including Activity tracking, high and low heart rate notifications, Emergency SOS and Crash Detection all at a more affordable price. SE features a completely redesigned back case that perfectly matches the three classic case finishes. Apple Watch SE is available in 40mm and 44mm aluminum cases, in midnight, starlight, and silver finishes, and is compatible with all bands. Customers can pre-order Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE on Friday, September 9, with availability beginning Friday, September 16 at att.com.
Apple Watch Ultra
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch yet, Apple Watch Ultra brings a new bold design and wide range of features built for endurance, exploration, and adventure along with three new bands — Trail Loop, Alpine Loop, and Ocean Band — which provide a secure and comfortable fit for every environment. Apple Watch Ultra is an incredible tool for endurance athletes or those who aspire to push beyond their limits, featuring the most accurate GPS of any Apple Watch to date and up to 36 hours of battery life during normal use. With the bigger, brighter display and durable design, Apple Watch Ultra is the perfect technical tool for adventurers and explorers. A new low-power setting is ideal for multi-day experiences, and can extend battery life to reach up to 60 hours.8 Apple Watch Ultra comes with a 86dB audible siren designed for emergencies should users become lost or injured. To support water sports, including recreational scuba diving to 40 meters with the new Oceanic+ app coming later this fall, Apple Watch Ultra is certified to WR100 and EN13319, an internationally recognized standard for dive accessories, including depth gauges that are relied upon by recreational divers around the world.9 A new Depth app displays time, current depth, water temperature, duration under water, and max depth reached. [With international roaming, available later this year, users can stay connected to a cellular network while traveling abroad, and, with an international roaming plan, you can add Apple Watch with your iPhone].7 Customers can pre-order Apple Watch Ultra on Friday, September 9, with availability starting Friday, September 23 at att.com.
AirPods Pro (2nd Generation)
The second generation of AirPods Pro unlock breakthrough audio performance, including major upgrades to Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode, all powered by the new H2 chip. With Personalized Spatial Audio, the AirPods Pro listening experience is even more immersive, and with Touch control, customers can now directly adjust volume with a quick swipe up or down on the stem. Users can enjoy up to six hours of listening time with Active Noise Cancellation, and up to 30 hours when using the case for additional charges.10 Customers can order AirPods Pro (2nd generation) online on Friday, September 9, with availability in stores on Friday, September 23.
How much can I get the new iPhone 14 lineup for at AT&T?
Get the new iPhone 14 Pro (128GB), iPhone 14 Plus (128GB or 256GB) and iPhone 14 (128GB or 256GB) on us, or get the new iPhone 14 Pro Max for up to $1,000 off, when you buy on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible AT&T unlimited plan and trade-in an eligible smartphone1.
What about AT&T Business customers?
AT&T Business customers can also take advantage of our best deals on every iPhone! Plus, customers can save $150 on every new line they activate on an installment plan with an eligible AT&T Business Unlimited plan11. And starting Sept, 9, 2022, AT&T Business customers can pre-order the iPhone 14 for $199.99 with a two-year service commitment12. For more details, visit att.com/smallbusiness/wireless or, for larger customers, att.com/premier or business.att.com.
What about AT&T PREPAID and Cricket Wireless customers?
Coming soon, Cricket Wireless customers can experience the new iPhone 14 on Sept. 16. AT&T PREPAID customers will also be able to purchase and activate iPhone 14 at their local authorized AT&T store.
How can I shop for the new iPhone 14 lineup at AT&T?
At AT&T, we make it easy for you to shop the way you want:
- Live Shopping Assistance: One of our live virtual experts13 can walk you through all the cool features of the new iPhone 14 lineup starting Sept. 16. The best part is that you can see them, but they can’t see you. They can also help you place your order and update your wireless plan, just like if you were in a store. Visit att.com/shop-live.
- AT&T Right To You: For a more personal, white glove delivery and expert setup service, try AT&T Right To You14 – you can pick when and where you want to receive your device. You can also enjoy free shipping with flexible returns, as well as same day pick-up, either in-store or curbside15.
- myAT&T app: Download our free app with updated features like pre-order date calendar reminders to even simpler navigation that gets you to the new iPhone 14 faster. Text myATT to 556699 for the link.
To make things easier, you can now upgrade up to 5 eligible lines on your account at the same time as you’re shopping for the new iPhone 14 on att.com.
What are the latest AT&T wireless plans like?
With Unlimited Your WaySM, you can pick the perfect unlimited plan for each member of your family. For a family of four, plans start at $35/mo. per line16. All plans include AT&T 5G access, mobile hotspot data, as well as AT&T ActiveArmorSM – which provides built-in 24/7 network protection, plus a free app with spam call blocking and more. Whether you choose our Starter, Extra or Premium plan, you’ll always get our best deals, too.
And for a limited time, existing eligible wireless customers who add new Fiber internet service (300M+) can receive a $300 reward card17.
For more details on pricing and data plans, please visit att.com.
For more details on Apple products, please visit www.apple.com.