How long does it take to transfer usdt from binance to coinbase
At a Glance: Inside your encrypted wallet, navigate to the “fiat and spot” page in Binance. Navigate to the currency you want to deposit and click “deposit” then enter the address of the new wallet you want to transfer to.
Different crypto exchanges each have their pros and cons. If you are a crypto trader, you likely have assets across multiple exchanges.
Depending on your trading strategy, you may want to use a well-established exchange like Coinbase. Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide.
However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
Luckily, transferring a cryptocurrency from one exchange to another is not complicated. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency that you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to. The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete. However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
If you want to find out how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, read further.
Transferring from Coinbase to Binance: Overview
Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide. However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
If you have a Coinbase and a Binance account, you might want to transfer cryptocurrencies between each other.
But how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance?
Transfering in 4 Steps
To transfer crypto from Coinbase to Binance, follow the following steps:
- Copy your cryptocurrency’s public wallet address on Binance.
- Send the crypto by clicking on “Send/Receive” on Coinbase and paste the Binance wallet address in the “To” field.
- For example, if you want to send Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance, you need to copy your Ethereum wallet address on Binance. Then, paste your Ethereum wallet address on the “Send/Recieve” pop-up on Coinbase on the “To” field.
- Click on “Continue” followed by “Send now”.
Coinbase will give you a display of the estimated time of the transaction. At times, the transaction may be delayed because of network congestion.
A Note About Storing Your Crypto
Something that all of the experts know is that you need to be very careful about where you store your crypto funds. Crypto exchanges and their built-in wallets are frequently attacked by hackers. If you do choose to store cryptocurrency online, do it temporarily. Invest in a hardware or software wallet for greater security.
How to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Binance
First, you need to have both a Coinbase and Binance account. If you want to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, you need to have crypto assets in your Coinbase account.
When transferring from Coinbase to Binance, start at the “Receive” end of your Binance account. You need to copy the Binance wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, head to the “Send” part of your Coinbase account. Paste the wallet address in the correct place.
Find Your Encrypted Wallet Address
First, go to your Binance account to find your encrypted wallet address.
- Navigate to the “Fiat and Spot” page on Binance.
- Navigate to the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit.
- For example, if you want to deposit Ethereum, search for Ethereum and click on “Deposit”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- On the right of the page, you’ll see your cryptocurrency’s wallet address on the “Address” field.
- Highlight the address and copy it.
Send to Binance
Once you have your Binance wallet deposit address, head over to Coinbase.
- Since you’re looking to send crypto to Binance, click on “Send/Receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Send/Receive”, a “Send/Receive” pop-up will open.
- On the pop-up, make sure you’re on the “Send” tab.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to send to Binance.
- Paste the cryptocurrency’s address that you’ve copied from the third step on the “To” field.
- Click on the “Pay with” field and select the cryptocurrency that you want to send.
- Once you’re done, click on “Continue” to continue with the transaction.
After you’ve clicked on “Continue”, you’ll land on the transaction overview.
- Here you can see the amount of your chosen cryptocurrency that you are sending to Binance.
- You will also be able to view the Coin base fee, Network fee, Total, and the estimated time of the transaction.
- If everything is correct, click on “Send now” to send the cryptocurrency to Binance.
- The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
How to Transfer Crypto from Binance to Coinbase
If you want to transfer crypto from Binance to Coinbase, the process is very similar. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to.
- You need to start at your Coinbase account, and find the cryptocurrency you want to transfer, and click on “Receive”.
- Copy the wallet address generated by Coinbase.
- Head over to Binance and navigate to “Funds” > “Withdraw Bitcoins”.
- Follow the prompt and copy the Coinbase wallet address in the “To” field.
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]
I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On the Stilt Blog, I write about the complex topics — like finance, immigration, and technology — to help immigrants make the most of their lives in the U.S. Our content and brand have been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, and more.
See author’s posts
I bought some ETH on Binance a few years ago and have not done anything with it since. When I recently logged back on I was unable to use the trade feature and decided to transfer my balance to a Coinbase wallet about 15 mins ago.
On the Binance side it says the withdrawal is completed and my balance is 0 ETH
My Coinbase wallet has not received a deposit.
Here are the steps I followed. In the Coinbase app I went to the receive function and chose ETH, then copied that wallet address. In the Binance app I went to the withdrawal function and chose ETH. I pasted the Coinbase ETH wallet address, selected BEP20 network, entered the max amount of ETH then clicked transfer.
Did I do something wrong? Do I just need to be more patient?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
1. I’ve made a withdrawal from Binance to another exchange/wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
Transferring funds from your Binance account to another exchange or wallet involves three steps:
Withdrawal request on Binance
Blockchain network confirmation
Deposit on the corresponding platform
TxID (Transaction ID)
will be generated within 30-60 minutes, indicating that Binance has successfully broadcasted the withdrawal transaction.
However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be confirmed and even longer for the funds to be credited into the destination wallet. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
Alice decides to withdraw 2 BTC from Binance to her personal wallet. After she confirms the request, she needs to wait until Binance creates and broadcasts the transaction.
As soon as the transaction is created, Alice will be able to see the TxID on her Binance wallet page. At this point, the transaction will be pending (unconfirmed) and the 2 BTC will be frozen temporarily.
After the transaction is confirmed by the network, Alice will receive the BTC in her personal wallet after 2 network confirmations.
In this example, she had to wait for 2 network confirmations until the deposit showed up in her wallet, but the required amount of confirmations varies depending on the wallet or exchange.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID to look up the status of the transfer of your assets using a
If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is unconfirmed, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed. This varies depending on the blockchain network.
If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is already confirmed, it means that your funds have been sent out successfully and we are unable to provide any further assistance on this matter. You will need to contact the owner/support team of the destination address to seek further help.
If the TxID has not been generated 6 hours after clicking the confirmation button from the e-mail message, please contact our
for assistance and attach the withdrawal history screenshot of the relevant transaction. Please make sure you have provided the above detailed information so the Customer Service agent can assist you in a timely manner.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] – [Overview] – [Transaction History] to view your cryptocurrency withdrawal record.
If the [Status] shows that the transaction is “Processing”, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed.
If the [Status] shows that the transaction is “Completed”, you can click on the [TxID] to check the transaction details.
Please make sure that the receiving platform/wallet supports the token you are withdrawing and the network you are using. If you are unsure, please check with the receiving platform/wallet before making a withdrawal, or your assets might be lost and cannot be recovered.