How long does it take to transfer btc from blockchain to binance
At a Glance: Inside your encrypted wallet, navigate to the “fiat and spot” page in Binance. Navigate to the currency you want to deposit and click “deposit” then enter the address of the new wallet you want to transfer to.
Different crypto exchanges each have their pros and cons. If you are a crypto trader, you likely have assets across multiple exchanges.
Depending on your trading strategy, you may want to use a well-established exchange like Coinbase. Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide.
However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
Luckily, transferring a cryptocurrency from one exchange to another is not complicated. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency that you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to. The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete. However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
If you want to find out how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, read further.
Transferring from Coinbase to Binance: Overview
Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide. However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
If you have a Coinbase and a Binance account, you might want to transfer cryptocurrencies between each other.
But how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance?
Transfering in 4 Steps
To transfer crypto from Coinbase to Binance, follow the following steps:
- Copy your cryptocurrency’s public wallet address on Binance.
- Send the crypto by clicking on “Send/Receive” on Coinbase and paste the Binance wallet address in the “To” field.
- For example, if you want to send Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance, you need to copy your Ethereum wallet address on Binance. Then, paste your Ethereum wallet address on the “Send/Recieve” pop-up on Coinbase on the “To” field.
- Click on “Continue” followed by “Send now”.
Coinbase will give you a display of the estimated time of the transaction. At times, the transaction may be delayed because of network congestion.
A Note About Storing Your Crypto
Something that all of the experts know is that you need to be very careful about where you store your crypto funds. Crypto exchanges and their built-in wallets are frequently attacked by hackers. If you do choose to store cryptocurrency online, do it temporarily. Invest in a hardware or software wallet for greater security.
How to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Binance
First, you need to have both a Coinbase and Binance account. If you want to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, you need to have crypto assets in your Coinbase account.
When transferring from Coinbase to Binance, start at the “Receive” end of your Binance account. You need to copy the Binance wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, head to the “Send” part of your Coinbase account. Paste the wallet address in the correct place.
Find Your Encrypted Wallet Address
First, go to your Binance account to find your encrypted wallet address.
- Navigate to the “Fiat and Spot” page on Binance.
- Navigate to the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit.
- For example, if you want to deposit Ethereum, search for Ethereum and click on “Deposit”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- On the right of the page, you’ll see your cryptocurrency’s wallet address on the “Address” field.
- Highlight the address and copy it.
Send to Binance
Once you have your Binance wallet deposit address, head over to Coinbase.
- Since you’re looking to send crypto to Binance, click on “Send/Receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Send/Receive”, a “Send/Receive” pop-up will open.
- On the pop-up, make sure you’re on the “Send” tab.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to send to Binance.
- Paste the cryptocurrency’s address that you’ve copied from the third step on the “To” field.
- Click on the “Pay with” field and select the cryptocurrency that you want to send.
- Once you’re done, click on “Continue” to continue with the transaction.
After you’ve clicked on “Continue”, you’ll land on the transaction overview.
- Here you can see the amount of your chosen cryptocurrency that you are sending to Binance.
- You will also be able to view the Coin base fee, Network fee, Total, and the estimated time of the transaction.
- If everything is correct, click on “Send now” to send the cryptocurrency to Binance.
- The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
How to Transfer Crypto from Binance to Coinbase
If you want to transfer crypto from Binance to Coinbase, the process is very similar. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to.
- You need to start at your Coinbase account, and find the cryptocurrency you want to transfer, and click on “Receive”.
- Copy the wallet address generated by Coinbase.
- Head over to Binance and navigate to “Funds” > “Withdraw Bitcoins”.
- Follow the prompt and copy the Coinbase wallet address in the “To” field.
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]
I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On the Stilt Blog, I write about the complex topics — like finance, immigration, and technology — to help immigrants make the most of their lives in the U.S. Our content and brand have been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, and more.
See author’s posts
If you own cryptocurrency on another platform or wallet, you can transfer them to your Binance Wallet for trading or earn passive income with our suite of services on Binance Earn.
How to deposit crypto on the Binance App?
1. Open your Binance App and tap [Wallets] – [Deposit].
2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit, for example, USDT.
3. You will see the available network for depositing USDT. Please choose the deposit network carefully and
make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from
. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
- BEP2 refers to the BNB Beacon Chain (former Binance Chain).
- BEP20 refers to the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) (former Binance Smart Chain).
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network. Its native cryptocurrency is ETH.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- EOS refers to the
EOS Network Foundation
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. You can withdraw or send Bitcoin to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to What Is Segregated Witness (SegWit).
For certain networks, such as BEP2 or EOS, you must fill in the Memo when making a transfer, or your address cannot be detected.
4. You will see a QR code and the deposit address. Tap to copy your Binance Wallet’s deposit address and paste it to the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto from. You may also tap [Save as Image] and import the QR code on the withdrawing platform directly.
You can also tap [Change Wallet] to select either the Spot Wallet or Funding Wallet to make a deposit.
5. After confirming the deposit request, the transfer will be processed. The funds will be credited to your Binance account shortly after.
Binance accepts fiat and crypto deposits from external wallets and bank accounts. The method you need to use will differ depending on the currency you want to deposit.
Make sure to double-check the blockchain address and to input the correct memo or ID when required. If the blockchain network is congested, you may experience delays with your crypto deposits. If that happens, you may need to wait a bit more until your transaction is confirmed. If, after a while, you are still having issues, please contact Binance Customer Support.
Depending on the method you use, fiat deposits can take multiple days to be credited. If you experience long delays, check if deposits have perhaps been suspended before contacting customer support.
Before you can trade cryptocurrencies on Binance, you need to deposit fiat or crypto funds. There are multiple methods for depositing your funds. Some take longer than others, so a bit of patience is required. Follow the steps below to make sure your funds arrive SAFU and sound.
How to deposit cryptocurrency on Binance
In this example, we will be depositing BNB from Trust Wallet.
1. Log in to your Binance account. Once you’ve logged in, move your mouse to [Wallet], and click on [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click on [Deposit].
3. Select the [Crypto] tab.
4. Choose the cryptocurrency you’d like to deposit.
5. If the cryptocurrency is issued on multiple networks, select which one you’d like to make your deposit on.
For example, BNB is issued on BNB Beacon Chain as a BEP-2 token, BNB Smart Chain (BSC) as a BEP-20 token, and Ethereum as an ERC-20 token. As such, if you have BEP-2 tokens in the wallet you’re sending from, choose the BEP-2 deposit address. Be extra careful with this step. If you deposit to the wrong address, you might lose your deposit.
6. Depositing BNB requires both a deposit address and a MEMO. You’ll need to copy and paste them both in the appropriate fields in the wallet you’re depositing from.
Why is a MEMO needed? Because the BNB deposit address is identical for all Binance users. The MEMO is a unique identifier assigned to each account that allows Binance to identify a deposit and credit the appropriate account.
7. Tap on BNB in your Trust Wallet.
8. Tap on Send.
9. This field is where you’ll need to paste the deposit address and MEMO from the deposit page on Binance. You can also use your phone camera to scan the QR code.
10. Confirm the transaction. Once you’ve sent it from your Trust Wallet, you can look at its status in a blockchain explorer by searching for the transaction ID. We recommend the official Binance Chain explorer.
11. You’ll be able to see your incoming deposit under your Transaction history on Binance.
How to buy cryptocurrency with fiat currency on Binance
You can purchase cryptocurrencies on Binance with more than 60 fiat currencies and multiple payment methods. The process would also be similar for other cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC) or Ether (ETH).
1. Log in to your Binance account. Once you’ve logged in, move your mouse to [Wallet], and click on [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click on [Deposit].
3. Select the [Fiat] tab.
4. If you haven’t done so, complete your identity verification by clicking on [Verify Now] and following the instructions.
5. Select the currency you’d like to buy with and the payment method. Binance supports credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, or your fiat balance.
6. Enter the required details and follow the instructions.
7. Make sure to double-check the payment details before submitting your payment.
Does Binance have crypto deposit fees?
Depositing your crypto into Binance is free of fees. However, don’t forget that you’ll have to pay a transaction fee when you send your crypto from your wallet to Binance. If you’re moving your funds from an exchange, you might have to pay a withdrawal fee to take your crypto out.
The maximum & minimum deposit amount with and without KYC
Users who haven’t completed KYC (Know Your Customer) on their account will have their deposits and withdrawals limited to a greater extent. The actual limits differ for each country, so the best way to find out is to log in and head to your profile page. Each new level of verification will also increase your deposit and withdrawal limits.
How long does it take to deposit on Binance?
As soon as your crypto deposit has enough confirmations, it should appear straight away in your Binance Spot Wallet. However, heavy network traffic and congestion can cause delays. You can use the TxID (Transaction ID) to check the transfer’s status using a blockchain explorer like BscScan for BNB Smart Chain or EtherScan for Ethereum.
Fiat deposits will depend on the method you’ve used to send your money. The time it takes to deposit can range from hours to days. For more detailed information, head to the fiat deposit page and select your chosen deposit method.
Why can’t I deposit to Binance?
If you’re trying to deposit crypto or fiat into Binance, there are two main reasons why your deposit might fail. First, Binance occasionally suspends fiat or crypto deposits for updates or technical maintenance. If you have tried to make a fiat transfer and your fiat is no longer supported, Binance will return the funds (typically within seven working days).
If you’re having trouble depositing your crypto, this is often due to user error. On the deposit screen, Binance will display the payment details for you to use. Make sure you carefully copy them into your withdrawing wallet or payment service page.
Binance occasionally suspends deposits, so check your email or Binance’s latest news for more information. Make sure also that you have correctly copied and pasted the wallet address from Binance and that you’ve selected the correct blockchain network. You may also need to add a tag, MEMO, or payment ID to deposit your crypto successfully.
What should I do if my Binance deposit has not arrived
If you’ve sent a fiat deposit and Binance hasn’t credited it to your account, get in touch with Binance’s customer support team. Fiat deposits can take up to a few days.
If you have sent a crypto deposit to the correct address without a MEMO, tag, or payment ID, you can use the self-service form to help recover your funds. For this, you’ll need some basic information about your transaction, including TxID, amount, and sender’s address. This process only works if the blockchain has sufficiently confirmed your transaction.
If your transaction isn’t confirmed, the network could be congested, and you’ll need to wait longer. Different blockchains require a different amount of confirmations. As mentioned, you can use the TxID to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
How to check if a deposit was successful
If your crypto deposit has enough successful confirmations, it should appear immediately in your Binance Spot Wallet. You can check this further by navigating to [Wallet] – [Overview] – [Transaction History].
Fiat deposits should also show as soon as they have successfully reached Binance’s account. You can see these in the [Fiat & Spot] section of the website.
Loading your Binance account with fiat or crypto can take some time. Binance always attempts to give its customers the fastest processing times for deposits, but delays are often out of Binance’s hands. If you’ve been waiting longer than usual, please get in touch with Binance customer support.