Can you send usdt from coinbase to binance smart chain
At a Glance: Inside your encrypted wallet, navigate to the “fiat and spot” page in Binance. Navigate to the currency you want to deposit and click “deposit” then enter the address of the new wallet you want to transfer to.
Different crypto exchanges each have their pros and cons. If you are a crypto trader, you likely have assets across multiple exchanges.
Depending on your trading strategy, you may want to use a well-established exchange like Coinbase. Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide.
However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
Luckily, transferring a cryptocurrency from one exchange to another is not complicated. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency that you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to. The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete. However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
If you want to find out how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, read further.
Transferring from Coinbase to Binance: Overview
Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchanges both in terms of trading volume and the number of users worldwide. However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of coins. If you want access to a greater variety of trading pairs, you might want to transfer your crypto assets from Coinbase to another exchange.
If you have a Coinbase and a Binance account, you might want to transfer cryptocurrencies between each other.
But how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance?
Transfering in 4 Steps
To transfer crypto from Coinbase to Binance, follow the following steps:
- Copy your cryptocurrency’s public wallet address on Binance.
- Send the crypto by clicking on “Send/Receive” on Coinbase and paste the Binance wallet address in the “To” field.
- For example, if you want to send Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance, you need to copy your Ethereum wallet address on Binance. Then, paste your Ethereum wallet address on the “Send/Recieve” pop-up on Coinbase on the “To” field.
- Click on “Continue” followed by “Send now”.
Coinbase will give you a display of the estimated time of the transaction. At times, the transaction may be delayed because of network congestion.
A Note About Storing Your Crypto
Something that all of the experts know is that you need to be very careful about where you store your crypto funds. Crypto exchanges and their built-in wallets are frequently attacked by hackers. If you do choose to store cryptocurrency online, do it temporarily. Invest in a hardware or software wallet for greater security.
How to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Binance
First, you need to have both a Coinbase and Binance account. If you want to transfer from Coinbase to Binance, you need to have crypto assets in your Coinbase account.
When transferring from Coinbase to Binance, start at the “Receive” end of your Binance account. You need to copy the Binance wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, head to the “Send” part of your Coinbase account. Paste the wallet address in the correct place.
Find Your Encrypted Wallet Address
First, go to your Binance account to find your encrypted wallet address.
- Navigate to the “Fiat and Spot” page on Binance.
- Navigate to the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit.
- For example, if you want to deposit Ethereum, search for Ethereum and click on “Deposit”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- On the right of the page, you’ll see your cryptocurrency’s wallet address on the “Address” field.
- Highlight the address and copy it.
Send to Binance
Once you have your Binance wallet deposit address, head over to Coinbase.
- Since you’re looking to send crypto to Binance, click on “Send/Receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Send/Receive”, a “Send/Receive” pop-up will open.
- On the pop-up, make sure you’re on the “Send” tab.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to send to Binance.
- Paste the cryptocurrency’s address that you’ve copied from the third step on the “To” field.
- Click on the “Pay with” field and select the cryptocurrency that you want to send.
- Once you’re done, click on “Continue” to continue with the transaction.
After you’ve clicked on “Continue”, you’ll land on the transaction overview.
- Here you can see the amount of your chosen cryptocurrency that you are sending to Binance.
- You will also be able to view the Coin base fee, Network fee, Total, and the estimated time of the transaction.
- If everything is correct, click on “Send now” to send the cryptocurrency to Binance.
- The transaction will usually take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- However, it may be delayed if there is network congestion.
How to Transfer Crypto from Binance to Coinbase
If you want to transfer crypto from Binance to Coinbase, the process is very similar. All you have to do is to copy your wallet address for the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to.
- You need to start at your Coinbase account, and find the cryptocurrency you want to transfer, and click on “Receive”.
- Copy the wallet address generated by Coinbase.
- Head over to Binance and navigate to “Funds” > “Withdraw Bitcoins”.
- Follow the prompt and copy the Coinbase wallet address in the “To” field.
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]
I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On the Stilt Blog, I write about the complex topics — like finance, immigration, and technology — to help immigrants make the most of their lives in the U.S. Our content and brand have been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, and more.
See author’s posts
BEP-20 is a token standard on BSC (BNB Smart Chain, formerly Binance Smart Chain) that extends ERC-20, the most common Ethereum token standard. Users can create a native asset as a BEP-20 token or even peg tokens from other blockchains to make them usable on BNB Smart Chain. These are called “peggy” coins, which are essentially BEP-20 versions of other crypto assets.
If a user sends BEP-20 tokens to other trading platforms through unsupported networks, the assets may not be retrieved. We strongly recommend you to read the FAQ on How do I Deposit/Withdraw Cryptocurrency first before you make any transfer.
If you send BEP-20 tokens to an unsupported wallet by mistake, you can recover the assets by adding a smart chain network to that wallet or deposit the BEP-20 tokens to a different wallet that is compatible with BNB Smart Chain.
*Keeping your private keys and seed phrases safe is of paramount importance. If they are stolen or lost, your assets cannot be recovered.
Follow the instructions below to recover your assets:
1. Connect your wallet to BNB Smart Chain
If you’re using a MetaMask wallet, follow the steps in this article to configure your wallet. Once you’ve manually added the BNB Smart Chain network, simply switch the connection to BSC, and you can see your BEP-20 tokens.
2. Recover the BEP-20 tokens in your wallet to a BSC-compatible wallet
You can recover the BEP-20 tokens in your original wallet, then set up a new BSC-compatible wallet to deposit your BEP-20 tokens. BSC-compatible wallets include Binance Wallet, Trust Wallet, etc.
Let’s use Binance Wallet (extension) as an example:
Step 1: Download and install the Binance Wallet browser extension on Chrome or Firefox
Step 2.1: Recover your account with the seed phrase.
If you already own a Binance Wallet account, click [I own a wallet]. Enter your seed phrase and a new password to recover it.
Step 2.2: Or create a new Binance Wallet account and import your private key.
You may also create a new Binance Wallet to deposit your BEP-20 tokens. Click [I do not own a wallet] to create a new wallet. Go back to your original wallet and copy the relevant private key. You can now deposit your BEP-20 tokens to Binance Wallet by clicking [Import]. Paste your copied private key and select [BNB Smart Chain Network]. You will see your BEP-20 tokens in the Wallet immediately.
Please note that withdrawing assets with BNB Smart Chain or BNB Beacon Chain (formerly Binance Chain) requires gas fees charged in BNB, the native token of the chains. Therefore, you need to have a small amount of BNB in your wallet to complete the transaction.
For more information on blockchain and cryptocurrencies, please refer to the links below: