Can i transfer money from binance to my bank account
Many cryptocurrency traders have joined the Binance trading platform for a variety of reasons, including its low withdrawal fees. In addition to offering a straightforward way to buy and sell stocks, Binance makes it easy to withdraw fiat to your bank account. They support the withdrawal of 14 fiat currencies via several payment methods.
If you’ve sold your crypto for a fiat currency and are unsure how to withdraw the funds to a bank account, we’ll show you how using various devices. In addition, our FAQs section includes how to withdraw crypto to an external wallet.
How to Withdraw from a Binance Account on a PC
When you withdraw USD from your account to your bank using the SWIFT payment method, there are no fees. However, it may take up to four business days for the funds to reach your bank account. Follow the steps below to withdraw USD using SWIFT:
- Sign in to your Binance account via the website or desktop app.
- Select the Wallet option, then Fiat and Spot from the pull-down menu. A list of all your available fiat and crypto balances will display.
- To select the fiat currency you wish to withdraw, enter “USD” in the text field or find it in the list
- Toward the right of the “USD” option, select Withdraw.
- On the Withdraw Fiat screen, at Currency to withdraw, your balance will display. The Bank Transfer (SWIFT) option will pre-populate automatically.
- Enter an amount to withdraw or select your USD balance.
- Click Continue to create the request.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the receiving bank and account holder details.
- Verify that the details are correct on the Withdrawal Confirmation, then click Confirm.
How to Withdraw from a Binance Account on an iPhone/iPad
Withdrawing USD from your Binance account using the SWIFT methods means no fees. However, the funds may take up to four days to clear in your account. Here’s how to make a SWIFT USD withdrawal in Binance using your iPhone/iPad:
- Sign in to your account via the app.
- Tap the Wallet icon at the bottom right.
- Scroll through the currency list and select USD.
- At the bottom left corner, tap Withdraw.
- On the withdrawal screen, under Recommended, the Bank Transfer (SWIFT) option will display. The Withdrawal info section will confirm how long the transaction may take.
- Scroll down to the Enter Amount text field and tap on it to enter a specific amount or select Available to withdraw the balance and then tap Continue.
- Now enter the receiving account details. Your name will automatically populate the Receiver Name field. Hit Continue.
- A Withdrawal Confirmation pop up will display. If all the details are correct, choose Confirm.
How to Withdraw from a Binance Account on an Android
By withdrawing USD to your bank with the bank transfer SWIFT method, they’ll be no transaction fees to pay. Although you may have to wait up to four business days for the funds to clear. Follow these steps from your Android device to make a withdrawal:
- Access your Binance account.
- Press the Wallet icon at the bottom right.
- Scroll through the currency list, then tap USD to select it.
- Tap Withdraw at the bottom left corner.
- Via the withdrawal screen, beneath Recommended, the Bank Transfer (SWIFT) option should display.
- Scroll down to the Enter Amount text field to enter an amount, or select Available to withdraw the balance, then press Continue.
- Enter the receiving account details. Your name will populate as the receiver in the Receiver Name field. Then tap Continue.
- Next, check whether the information in the Withdrawal Confirmation pop up is correct, then tap Confirm.
How to Instantly Withdraw from Binance
With the “Visa Fast Funds (Visa Direct)” option enabled, you can withdraw the currency in your “FIAT and Spot” wallet to your credit or debit card. The “Instant card withdrawal” payment method option, at the time of writing, is available only in the following countries:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Czech Republic
In most cases, your withdrawal request will be processed within five minutes. However, processing can take up to 24 hours in some rare cases. With instant card withdrawal transactions, there is a charge of 1%. The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 euros or $11.14. Follow these steps to withdraw fiat instantly to your credit or debit card:
- Sign in to your Binance account and select the Wallet tab.
- Select Fiat and Spot then choose the currency you wish to withdraw.
- Choose Bank Card (Visa).
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw in the Amount field.
- To complete your withdrawal, select your linked card or add a new card (complete the card details, then Add card).
- Click Continue, and a Withdrawal Confirmation popup will display.
- If you’re satisfied with the details, click Confirm to confirm the withdrawal.
- A Security Verification popup will then display. To complete the process, you’ll need to complete the security verification.
- To send a six-digit verification code to your phone, choose Send SMS.
- Enter the six-digit code in the SMS Verification Code text field. If you have Google authenticator enabled, you’ll need to enter Google’s verification code in the Google verification code field.
- Now hit Submit. An Order Submitted popup will display to confirm the successful withdrawal.
How do I withdraw crypto to a wallet?
If you intend to hold on to your crypto long term. Withdrawing it to a hardware wallet such as Trezor or Ledger is one of the safest ways to store it. Here’s how to withdraw crypto from your Binance account to your wallet:
1. Navigate to Binance.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the Wallet option at the top of the screen and select Fiat and Spot from the drop-down menu.
3. A list of all your Fiat and Crypto balances will display. Choose the token you wish to withdraw by clicking Withdraw beside it.
4. You’ll be prompted to enter the withdrawal Address on the crypto withdrawal page.
5. Copy the Receive address from the external wallet and paste it into the Receive text field or scan the QR code.
6. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, or to withdraw the available balance, click on Max. The minimal withdrawal amount will display in the Amount field.
7. The withdrawal fees and the total amount you’ll receive will display in a popup.
8. Once you’re satisfied, hit the Submit button. Subject to your two-factor authentication method, to complete the withdrawal, you may be prompted to complete security verification.
All your withdrawals will be shown under Recent Withdrawal History.
SWIFT Fiat Withdrawals
Binance accommodates for fiat withdrawals for any amount available in your account via different payment methods. To withdraw money from your account to a bank account, you can choose either the Bank Transfer SWIFT method or Instant card withdrawal. With SWIFT, there are no transaction fees, but you’ll need to allow up to four working days for the funds to clear.
To get around this, where possible, make the withdrawal in advance of the time you’ll need it. On the other hand, the Instant card withdrawal method instantly transfers your money to a credit or debit card. This typically takes five minutes, but fees apply.
What do you think about the Binance platform? Is this the first crypto exchange platform you’ve used? If not, how does it compare to the ones you’ve used before? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Binance P2P allows users to easily buy Bitcoin by linking their bank account as a payment method.
In this article, we’ll walk you through three different methods that allow you to quickly buy crypto using your bank account: conventional bank transfers, SWIFT (or international money transfers) and SEPA bank transfers for international EUR transactions.
SEPA and SWIFT transfers are typically quicker to complete than conventional bank transfers. However, SEPA is only available to users in select European countries and territories.
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient way to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, try linking your bank account. Though Binance P2P supports more than 700 payment methods, including debit card, credit card and in-person cash payments, bank transfer remains one of the most popular payment methods on the platform.
More people choose Binance P2P than any other crypto peer-to-peer platform, thanks to its low fees, wide selection of cryptocurrencies, and flexible payment methods. In addition, Binance P2P supports more than 100 local currencies, so chances are, your local bank and preferred currency are supported. There are three different ways you can buy crypto on Binance P2P using your bank account: conventional Bank Transfer or SWIFT and SEPA for international money transfers. Read on to understand how these three payment methods differ and learn which one you should choose.
How Do I Buy Crypto with Bank Transfer?
Bank transfers are one of the most popular payment methods on Binance P2P, allowing users to quickly send money to one another. With conventional bank transfers, users link their bank account to Binance P2P in order to send and receive money. This allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Dogecoin and more.
Because peer to peer crypto platforms connect buyers and sellers, and vice-versa, by using bank transfer, funds in your bank account will be transferred directly to the counterparty’s bank account. Follow these simple steps to buy crypto instantly using bank transfer.
Step 1: Tap [Buy] on the top left, select the fiat currency you want to pay with and then select [BTC], or the cryptocurrency you’d like to buy.
Step 2: Select the [Payment method] button in the middle. Filter the ads by selecting “Bank Transfer” in the drop-down menu. Afterwards, choose the P2P ad that suits your needs.
Step 3: Enter the amount you want to purchase, tap [Buy BTC] and then press [To Payment Page].
Step 4: Select [Bank Transfer], copy and paste the required details from your mobile banking app and then transfer the funds. These details may include a bank account number, bank name, branch information, or more. Once the seller receives your funds, they’ll then release the crypto assets.
How Do I Buy Crypto with SEPA and SWIFT money transfers?
If you’re looking for a faster payment solution, SEPA and SWIFT are two of the most popular methods for receiving and sending funds. Before you continue, make sure your bank supports SEPA and SWIFT wire transfers.
SEPA is the European Union’s payment-integration initiative for fast cross-border euro bank transfers. If you’re not sure whether your local bank supports SEPA money transfers, read our FAQ guide on SEPA-supported countries.
If you’re located outside of the EU, SWIFT is the international payment solution used by more than 100,000 banking institutions and millions of customers worldwide. Often referred to as “international wire transfer”, SWIFT is supported by tens of thousands of financial institutions, making it one of the go-to choices for users looking to send money overseas.
Step 1: Tap [Buy] on the top left, select the fiat currency you want to pay with, and then select [BTC].
Step 2: Tap the button in the middle Filter the ads by “SEPA” or “SWIFT” and then select a P2P ad posting that suits your needs.
Step 3: Enter the amount you want to purchase, tap [Buy BTC] and then press [To Payment Page].
Step 4: Select [SEPA] or [SWIFT], copy and paste the details onto your mobile banking app and then transfer the funds. The seller will only release the crypto assets once they receive your funds.
Which Money Transfer Option Should You Choose When Buying BTC With Bank Transfer?
Not sure what the differences are between all the different bank transfer options? Read on for comparison between the most popular types of bank transfers: domestic transfers, same-bank transfers and international money transfer options like SEPA and SWIFT. Find out which option best suits your needs.
Bank Transfer (country)
When you select “bank transfer (country)” as a payment method, you’re opting to conduct a domestic bank transfer. Domestic transfers, which involve wire transfers wherein the sender and beneficiary financial institutions are located in the same country. This term therefore refers to any chain of wire transfers that takes place entirely within the borders of a single country. Domestic wire transfers are often processed within 24 hours, but processing times may also depending on your country or local bank of choice.
Transfer with a specific bank
If you’re performing a transaction with a counterparty who uses the same bank, select the “Transfer with a specific bank” option to transfer funds to another customer with the same bank that you have selected. On Binance P2P, you will see a large list of banks that you can use to transfer in your local currency. However, in case you didn’t find the name of your bank, this option allows you to add your bank account information.
SEPA (EU) Transfer
SEPA, or Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) wire transfers, are the most common cross-border money transfer option for users in the EU and other countries with SEPA-support. SEPA transfers only support cross-border money transfers involving Euros (EUR). Both the sender and recipient must bank with a SEPA-supported financial institution in order for this option to be supported as a payment method on Binance P2P. SEPA transfers vary in speed. Depending on your local financial institution, these transfers can take anywhere from an instant to two business days or more.
Users outside of the EU or countries with SEPAsupport will need to choose another international money transfer method. Continue reading to learn how t buy Bitcoin using SWIFT international money transfers.
SWIFT, or Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications, are international money transfers processed via the SWIFT network. They are the most widely used international money transfer format, with support for most of the world’s most frequently used currencies. Payments can range from direct deposits to international bank transfers.
SWIFT transfers usually take anywhere between 1-5 working days. Also, the bank processing the payment may charge around 3 to 4% as part of their service.
Though Binance P2P allows buyers and sellers to choose from more than 700 different payment methods, bank transfers remain one of the most popular and desirable payment options on the platform.
Bank transfers are fast and secure, with both free and low-fee options to choose from. No matter where you are in the world, chances are your preferred financial institution allows you to transfer money via bank transfer.
If you’re ready to buy Bitcoin, sign up for a Binance account, link your bank account and start buying crypto.
If you want to learn more about Binance P2P, read the following articles
Disclaimer: Your use of Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. The Binance P2P platform has neither the right nor obligation to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither the Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.